Remington College’s nine-month(1) diploma program in Massage Therapy(4) at our Honolulu, Hawaii Campus provides training that helps to prepare you for entry-level positions as a massage therapist.(2) Our massage therapy school program consists of eight learning units called modules. Once you complete the first seven modules, you’ll participate in an internship at the on-campus Massage Therapy Clinic.(2) There, you’ll gain practical, hands-on experience by performing massages on members of the general public.
(1) Program completion times may vary based on individual performance/circumstances as well as the program selected.
(2) Employment not guaranteed for students or graduates. State licensure and/or certification may be required.
(3) Must meet minimum GPA requirements to qualify for externship program.
(4) For Disclosures of Tuition Costs, On Time Graduation Rates, Median Loan Debt, Placement Rates and Occupational Information, go to www.remingtoncollege.edu/MT-disclosures. Massage Therapy License # MAE-2809.
* Remington College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs and other school administered programs.