Newbridge College provides high-quality, career specific training and an emphasis on practical skills required by today's employers. We:
- Use job-oriented curriculum to meet industry standards and employer requirement
- Provide competency based training, mentoring support, and modular scheduling systems
- Select highly qualified instructors with professional experience and commitment
Newbridge College is a private educational institution; all campuses and all Programs offered are governed by the following:
- Incorporated and licensed in the State of California
- Certified and approved by the US Department of Education to offer Diploma Programs and Federal Student Financial Aid
- Each campus and all programs are approved by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE). For more information contact them at P.O. Box 980818, Sacramento CA 95798-0818, telephone (916) 431-6959.
- The Newbridge College–Santa Ana and Newbridge College–Long Beach campuses are accredited by The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). For more information, contact the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), 2101 Wilson Blvd., Suite 302, Arlington, VA 22201, Tel 703-247-4212.
- The Newbridge College- San Diego Medical School is accredited by The Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET).